Thursday, March 17, 2005

who ever said a student's life is easy?

This week has been so stressful. Tons of home work in statistics, oral defense in Macbeth, reading assignments for the general provision of contracts, 4 chapters of philosophy...has just got me running for some time out! I do love to read and learn about stuffs but if you've been reading for the nth hour, its not as fun as you think and you begin to see the alphabets swirling around you in space. With so many details, its just information overload! Not to mention my future commitments like project papers, future quizzes, graded recitations...oh my!

Thank God its Friday and I finally get to unwind before I embark on another academic journey next week. My mom just called up and asked me if I wanted to go out since it was midnight madness was on tonight. Do I? OF COURSE!! I desperately need a break, watch a movie, zone out and take my mind off things...

Being a college student isnt as easy as it seems, we just make it look good! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand what you are saying. I myself am a college student and I am about to blow my brains out (not seriously, but you know what I mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home