Tuesday, December 27, 2005

reasons why women find it hard to find it hard to find the men of their dreams

My friend, Nancy sent this to me through email and I just laughed my butt off. In a way, it does ring true. Scratch that. It is true, at least for my case and numerous women out there. Don't get me wrong. I like my men, this is just a shot back at those "men can't understand women" jokes. Read this and get a kick outta this. Here goes:

1.The nice men are ugly.

2.The handsome men are not nice.

3.The handsome and nice men are gay.

4.The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.

5.The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.

6.The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.

7. The handsome men without money are after our money.

8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.

9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.

10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual,are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!

11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.

NOW, WHO THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?
"Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job, to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."

It's a good thing that I no longer have to play that game. For I have found my one true love. I love him, he loves me and that is all that matters in the world. Dan, I love you with all my heart. Thank you for saving me from all this madness.



GAME OVER



8 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Mark said...

If men are like a fine wine made by women, then it's the womens fault for making to many flavours!!

Mark From

http://moralminded.blogspot.com/

Hope you do find Mr nice, honestly...

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger velvet said...

happy new year!!!

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Hi Again

I found the problem with why men are not so nice, in the female perspective..

Point 1, and point 5 sum it all up well.

You all want a nice man, but if they don't have money or are ugly, you don't want them. Can you tell me why this is??

Also are men who are good looking smart in your eyes..or..can we assume that rule only applies to good looking females??? Just interested in a females point of view

Happy days...

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Tom Quinn said...

Hah - this made me laugh. Hope you find the man of your dreams.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger UH said...

I feel dumber having read that.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger D.R. Cootey said...

"Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job, to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."

ROFL. See? You women are just mean. You wonder why the nice hetero guys are shy. They're just afraid of women's boots!


~Douglas
-=-
The Splintered Mind - Overcoming Neurological Disabilities With Lots Of Humor And Attitude

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jasmin said...

just happen to pass by ur entry.. u sure got the men on defense eheheh

...
let's give them credit

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Mr. RN said...

ouch. that last line hurt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home