Wednesday, May 25, 2005

results are in, amigo! what's left to ponder...

I got this title from Owen Wilson's character in Zoolander, Hansel. That movie makes me laugh my butt off everytime I watch it. every time. Its just nonsense talk and its irrelevant, I'm just stalling so anyway...

Carrie Underwood is the new American Idol. So much for a career in seeing into the future. There's no love loss here. I just wanted Bo to win. Its all good though since I'm pretty sure he will land a record deal or something. That kind of talent just won't slip through the cracks. Can't wait to buy his CD when it comes. Though I love the song Carrie is going to release, Inside Your Heaven, it just gets stuck in my head.

Speaking of CDs, I was so out of the loop during the whole vacation that I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Rob Thomas released a new album. I had the biggest crush on him back in Junior high when he was still with Matchbox20. I don't like him as much now but his voice is still the best sound I've ever heard in my whole life [so far]. He just sings his heart out everytime and he writes such thought provoking lyrics coupled with a pair of expressive eyes and long brown wavy hair that makes you want to run your fingers through it. He plays piano and guitar at least. He impresses me so much that's why I put him on a pedestal. His wife is the luckiest woman in the world. What I wouldn't give to be in her shoes even for a day. But Im covinced everything happens for a reason and I'm destined for greater things out there. I just have to find it...

somewhere out there...


[wishful thinking...]

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I had the same thoughts when Matchbox20 changed their genre of music and made it more POP, to please more people. [which led to their downfall] I think their old style was great, it just wouldn't sell as much since everyone was kinda into the pop culture at the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home