Thursday, July 14, 2005

poop happens

Life is sometimes a sneaky tricky weasel, isn't it? Just when you thought everything is smooth and you got it all planned up, life pulls a fast one, your head spins and you ask yourself, "am i screwed?". I know it happens everytime and I'm not the only one. Its the wheel of life, sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. You have to take the good with the bad. Its just that life gets so ironic sometimes, and someday I can look back on it and laugh my socks off...
I consented to do a photoshoot, I guess it was a month before the actual photoshoot. It was all good until the week before the shoot, other commitments popped out of nowhere and I got my period, [which is tantamount to pimples sprouting, changing moods, and I was bloated or at least I felf like I really was and I cant stop eating] which is a bad thing if you want to look good in those photos. So in place of that, I worked out and tried to reschedule the photoshoot. But my confidence was down in the dumps, which is a major factor since my confidence in front of the lens is what I count on to get me through it and about the rescheduling, they were able to get it on another date, which was 2 days earlier than agreed, that was the only date available and they already set it. How screwed could I be? Totally. So I ran the treadmill like a hamster on speed, bought beauty products to make a second layer of skin. I did my part and gave my best, I just wish that it was enough.
I thought that one of my traits was that I was spontaneous, an exciting spur of the moment kind of girl. Maybe I was...or perhaps I still am, in a slightly complicated sort of way. I didn't really think about it until my sister brought it up. As she puts it, I plan my spontaniety. Sounds oxymornic doesn't it? Planned spontaniety. I gave it more thought...and she's right. I do plan my spontaniety. Its not like "okei at 8:30, I'll be spontaneous!" Its more of a "I'll be spontaneous when the situation permits me to." Which is not technically spontaneous. Im not going to do anything crazy like shave my hair all of a sudden or get married to a stranger I meet on a bar. Though I am open to the possibility of me, shaving off my hair when I have a good reason to do it, like when its really hot or Im required to do it or something like that. And I can get married on the spur of the moment, just not with a total stranger. It has to be someone I really truly love and could see myself spending the rest of my life with that person. A Las Vegas Wedding isn't really how I pictured myself getting married [im not sure if anyone does...]but if the person is right, I'd do it! That would be cool with me...Cause when you found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start right away.
Im not really the type to run amock like a chicken without its head. I do crazy things but I have some regards that I take into consideration and the consquences of what Im about to do. To me, being spontaneous is being able to bounce back with life's unpredictability. Life gets so comlicated sometimes and no matter how much you want to plan it, you have got to allow some unexpected twists and turns here and there. Its unevitable. Im taking it all in stride, one day at a time so I can keep up with what life has to throw at me.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger velvet said...

hi! thanks for visiting my blog.

life really wants to plays tricks on us, its reality. but its a test how we deal with it.

good luck to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home