Sunday, April 24, 2005

and aubrey was her name...


This is my beloved kitty cat, Aubrey. I left 'em back home and I just thought of posting his picture to somehow ease the sadness of missing him soo damn much. He's just so cute, isn't he? My golden cat. He just looks like the Friskies Cat. hahaha...I can totally understand why Egyptians love cats. Unlike how most people perceive cats, he can be so sweet and thoughtful at times too. Those big irresistably charming eyes can be so diffucult to resist but don't let it fool you, he scratches and bites whenever he's grumpy or really hungry. Good thing, it hasn't happened to me yet. Just Josel, only Josel. I think Aubrey just doesn't like Josel all that much.

Funny thing is, I used to think that he was a she. Well, of course until time proved otherwise but to me he will always be pretty pretty aubrey. This picture was taken way back when he/she was still a lil kitten and now she's 2 years old and kinda big, or at least bigger than you can see in this picture.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Diary of a Sinner said...

seeing your kitty makes me miss mine. Cute cat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home