Wednesday, May 04, 2005

a fresh change of perspective

It's been more than a week since I last posted. I had sometime to adapt to this abrupt change of lifestyle. I admit that its far different from what I have known back in the city but its such an enjoyable experience that I will surely feel sad once its over and will definitely come back next time around. I am officially accustomed to the sounds of nature, spefically the birds. Don't underestimate them, they can get really loud sometimes. I love the temperature here. Its hot during the day and really cold during the night, more condusive to sleeping and hugging. I just wish I had someone to hug. But my pillow will just have to do for now. Hmm...Life here is busy and not really as boring as some people would perceive to be. Its not the bare jungle out here, there are also lots of modern conveniences but people rather do things that really matter. I mean, I love to watch television but here its like there are far more better things to do than just watch television. I have missed more than a week's episode of my favorite soap opera but I don't mind. I can always surf the net to find it out but this experience is not something I can still have when I'm not in this place. So, I'm taking in as much as I could and enjoying everything this place has to offer. The sad thing though, is that I'm leaving this island paradise on Sunday and the good thing is that today till Sunday I will be soaking it up on the beach, a perfect ending to this summer vacation. There is still tons of things that I have learned in this vacation that I just have to share with you but I will have to hold it out till later for I want to maximize the last remaining days I have in this place.
Till then, gotts to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home