Sunday, May 08, 2005

the vacation aftermath

So the vacation is over... and I am back to the city that I consider my real world. This bright lights and big city life still requires a little time getting used to. I enjoyed that vacation. Although I am just at home right now resting, I could still feel time resume to its work-a-day pace. And I feel so restless. Its so weird. Maybe its the effect of being in the city. I don't know.

About the beach holiday thing, it really was something. The weather wasn't really on my side that day. It was cloudy or raining most of the time. I wasn't able bask under the sun and get my tan but I got to swim, which is good...I guess. That's basically what I came there to do right? The temperature was kinda cold and the water was cold. So you can just imagine what that was like. The people were sunny and nice so that makes up for the weather bummer. Summer is about having fun and that is what I am all about. I was able to enjoy myself and that's what ultimately matters.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Ashish Sheth said...

hey michele, u like travel!!!!!! India is a nice country... have u ever been to India? please visit it once... may be I could meet u!!!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Hey Michelle, You posted on my blog the other day and my response was to the wrong post. I thought you were asking about the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I'm a dork! Anyway, Blue Like Jazz is an incredible book! I highly recommend it.

Peace,
Rob <><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home